The annual call for papers for the 2024 Annual Meeting of the Population Association of America is out now. The submission deadline is October 1.
PAA welcomes your submissions for the PAA 2024 Annual Meeting and look forward to a full and rigorous scientific conference next spring! PAA currently has no plans for a hybrid conference and sessions will be in-person in Columbus, Ohio.
Please note a few important items:
- All accepted presenters will be required to pre-register for the conference by February 5, 2023.
- Unfortunately, PAA cannot accommodate schedule requests; if your paper or poster is accepted, it could be scheduled any time between Thursday, April 17 and Saturday, April 20.
- Individuals can only serve as a presenting author twice on the program, but can have additional roles such as chair or discussant.
- Organizers will not review papers from authors with whom they have a conflict of interest (close collaborators or current students/postdocs). As such, please do not submit your abstract to someone with whom you may have a conflict of interest.
- There will be no travel awards for PAA 2024.