CPHA leadership includes a Director nominated by Center members and an Executive Committee made up of select faculty members and directors of the Center's constituent Cores. CPHA members include Duke faculty Research Scholars, who typically hold appointments in a home department () at Duke and may also be affiliated with other Centers around the University, as well as CPHA Research Affiliates who may be faculty at other institutions. Non-faculty Postdoctoral Fellows and Graduate Students also may be affiliated with CPHA. The CPHA Director heads the Center's dedicated Staff.
- Angela M. O'Rand, Professor of Sociology, PI of P30 Center grant, Administrative Core Director
- Scott Lynch, Professor of Sociology, Development Core Director and T32 Director
- Anatoliy Yashin, Research Professor, Scientific Director of BARU and Director of Statistical Core
- V. Joseph Hotz, Professor of Economics-Duke, Co-Director of External Network Core
- Kathleen Mullan Harris, Professor of Sociology-UNC, Co-Director of External Network Core
Becoming a Member of CPHA
For information on becoming affiliated with CPHA, visit our Membership page.