CPHA offers a full suite of pre- and post-award Grants Management services in conjunction with DUPRI and SSRI. We’re located in Gross Hall on West Campus and specialize in research development assistance, including the identification of funding opportunities that fit the Principal Investigator’s research mission, as well as help with proposal editing. Our staff can provide advice and assistance to PIs and project managers on the IRB submission process, coordinate and facilitate preparation of materials for proposal submission, establish an administrative structure for a recently awarded project, ensure project requirements (e.g., IRB approvals) are in place, and provide ongoing support for reporting requirements.
Proposal, pre- and post-award activities include:
- reviewing and coordinating agency requirements
- constructing the nontechnical sections of proposals
- reviewing proposals to ensure they comply with agency requirements
- obtaining university approvals
- submitting proposals through electronic submission systems
- coordinating progress and final reports to agencies and foundations
- monitoring compliance for reporting and IRB deadlines
Contact Heather Tipaldos to arrange for professional editing of your proposals, articles and other presentations.
Contact Laura Satterfield for help with travel arrangements, booking facilities and other needs.